The Ginger Bok Choy Gourmet Vegetable Salad Kit contains fantastic flavors from the Far East. It has six superfoods that include sugar snap peas, carrots, Napa cabbage, broccoli, Bok choy and red cabbage, plus peanuts and a ginger sesame dressing.
To make this recipe quick all you need to purchase is the Ginger Bok Choy kit and your favorite fresh fish. You are welcome to use frozen fish, just make sure you allow time to defrost.
Tear off a large piece of aluminum foil. Parchment paper works well but I have found it is harder for kids to close up tightly.
Layer a portion of the salad kit, ginger sesame dressing, fish, salt and pepper, crushed peanuts, ginger sesame dressing.
Close up the foil packet and bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes or until packet is puffed up. It really does puff up. It is fun for the kids to watch!
Be careful when you open the packet because the hot steam will escape.
This is my new favorite way to create a fish packet. The Eat Smart Gourmet Vegetable Salad Kit makes is so quick to put together. I do not need to buy a variety of vegetables, just one kit and some fresh fish. It is a convenient easy meal perfect for on the go families like mine who also want to serve a healthy and nutritious meal. The truth is I would not buy all these super foods to put together in one meal because it takes time to put together. But I have no problem buying this convenient package for the benefit of my families health.
Sign up for Eat Smart’s e-blast to get great tips from them at the bottom of their website.
If you think these Eat Smart Gourmet Vegetable Salad Kits look amazing for you family like them on Facebook now.
- Eat Smart Ginger Bok Choy Gournet Vegetable Salad Kit
- Fresh tilapia or you favorite fish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Tear off a large piece of aluminum foil. Parchment paper works well but I have found it is harder for kids to close up tightly.
- Fold the piece of foil in half. Close to the halfway line place some salad mix. (One bag made 5 equal portions) If you would like more greens go ahead and add more salad.
- Open the ginger sesame dressing and add 1 Tablespoon on top of the salad mix.
- Add your favorite piece of fish, we had tilapia, on top of the salad mix. Season with salt and pepper.
- Leave the peanuts in the bag and take a rolling pin to crush the peanuts. Sprinkle them on top of the fish.
- Add another tablespoon ginger sesame dressing on top of the fish.
- Fold over the foil and roll the edges tightly so that no steam can escape.
- Place the packets on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until packets are puffed up.
- Be careful when you open the packets because the hot steam will escape. Serve warm.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.