Honey Mustard Chicken Wrap is a fast and easy recipe when you are using leftover Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken. This is great for lunch, dinner or on the go! It is packed with a variety of vegetables to give texture to each bite. Use the extra marinade to drizzle on top before wrapping.
Honey Mustard Chicken Wrap
When I make Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken I like to add an extra piece or two of chicken above what I think we will need for the meal. The leftovers are sliced or shredded to use the next day in this wrap. When I am pressed for time running to sports events this is so quick to put together. My kids love it because it is a wrap. I can get them to eat almost anything wrapped in a tortilla!
I can pack in 4 different vegetables hidden under the chicken that they already love. I always seem to have extra marinade from the first night (if not it is fast to make a little more). That is drizzled on top of everything to give even more flavor and moisture to the wrap. That is it! So fast and delicious!
- Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken, sliced thinly or shredded (recipe found at fivelittlechefs.com)
- Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken reserved marinade
- Romaine, shredded
- Cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- Tomato, thinly sliced
- Avocado, thinly sliced
- In the middle of a tortilla layer romaine, cucumber, tomato, avocado and chicken.
- Drizzle on the top some of the reserved marinade.
- Roll the tortilla tightly, and enjoy.