Do you remember our Super Dad Father’s Day Card? I decided to make another version of it, this time with a candy bar. Sometime kids (mine) like to give a gift not just a card. To them a candy bar counts as a gift. This Father’s Day Card Super Dad version is simpler and quicker which makes it an even easier easy craft!
Even though we consist of mostly girls in our family we still love comic book characters. Little Chef Dad has made sure to expose my girls as much as he can to super heroes. Because of that I thought it would be fun to tell Dad why he is a Super Hero to them and to let him know what super power he possesses.
- Regular size envelope
- Super Dad envelope printable
- color/patterned piece of paper
- candy bar (I used a Hershey’s 1.55 oz)
- Seal the envelope. This will become the back.
- Cut the top 1/8″ off the envelope.
- Find the middle of the front of the envelope. Cut down 1 inch of the top layer only.
- Fold the top down to create a collar.
- Using the tie template, cut a tie out of a solid or patterned piece of paper.
- Glue the tie on the front of the card.
- Cut out the rectangle printable. Complete it with your message and color if desired.
- Glue the rectangle onto the front of the candy bar.
- Slip the candy bar into the envelope.
- Hide it until Father’s Day without eating it!
Woven Tie – also comes with a tag printable
Super Dad Card – see what’s under the shirt!
Word Art – customize for your Dad