Remember the Easy Striped Glass Vase? Today I’m sharing something similar. I found these cute mini loaf pans at a craft store. They were a solid red color. I don’t mind the red but it was a little plain. I decided to take some glass etching paint and a stencil and see if I could make it a little more interesting. I chose snowflakes because snow is not as seasonal as a christmas icon.
- Martha Stewart Glass Etching kit with brush
- Martha Stewart adhesive stencil
- Mini loaf pan
- Rubbing alcohol
- Clean the surface of the mini loaf pan with rubbing alcohol. (as per instructions on the bottle)
- Choose your adhesive stencil and place it in your desired location on the mini loaf pan. You may place a few stencils on the pan at once.
- Evenly brush the glass etching cream over each stencil.
- Wait for the recommended time.
- Wash off the glass etching cream. Clean the adhesive stencil. Dry the pan and the stencil.
- Repeat as many times as needed to achieve your desired look.