When we made a trip to the local dollar store for supplies for our Easter Egg Door Decoration we picked up a few other supplies. You know when you have an idea so you buy a few supplies even when you are not sure if it will work out or not? That is what we did. This craft actually took about 10 minutes. We wanted to create something before school so we put this together. The girls were overly excited to help this time.
- Rectangular planter
- Rectangular foam
- Decorative easter eggs on sticks
- Mini easter eggs with glitter
- Grocery store plastic bags
- Put the rectangular foam in the planter. Use the plastic bags to surround the foam to fill in the space.
- Push your eggs in the foam, evenly spaced.
- Surround the sticks of the eggs with more plastic bags. We did this to take up some space so we didn’t need as many rocks.
- Place the rocks on top of the bags to cover the bags.
- Add the mini eggs on top of the rocks and you are done! Now wasn’t that simple?!
Did you realize we changed the planter? The first one was way too big and looked funny. We swapped it to a smaller one and it looks better. I like the black better too!
We are also excited to hand out our Mini Easter Basket with the chick on front!