There are some rules associated with this award:
1. Grab the Versatile Blogger button.
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Include a link to their blog.
4. Share 7 things about yourself.
5. Pass along the love! Nominate 15 of your favorite blogs.
6. Inform each nominee with a comment on their blog.
7. In the same post include this set of rules.
Random facts about myself:
1. I like to try new things/creating new things….foods not so much. I’m not that daring, though because my Little Chefs are choosing their own recipes I am forced to do this! It’s probably good for me.
2. I LOVE candy and chocolate and ice cream! My day is not complete if I do not have a few things from at least two of these categories. My Little Chefs know where my stash is and sneak some when they thing I am not looking, then they are amazed when I know!
3. I love to go on walks and hikes with my Little Chefs. Even with the extra weight of one on my back it is still enjoyable! They have a list of which letters (on the mountains) we need to hike to.
4. I love to play games. My Little Chefs are getting old enough they are able to play some fun ones! That makes me super excited because it is so hard to have a game night with friends when there are lots of kids with needs around and stealing cards or pieces! We have had a dry spell for the past few years which is sad. We need to break that!
5. I do not believe socks need to match the outfit. Socks are made to be daring. I wear whatever is comfortable or whatever I am in the mood for which most often is fuzzy socks! My Little Chefs have apparently picked this up as well. As long as they don’t wear long socks with shorts!
6. I love lists. I get made fun of that one all the time. I laugh when I see my Little Chefs making their own lists of; things to do in the summer, what to pack for the trip, what I want my party to look like and what everyone should wear and what the party food should be….. I get told that is my fault.
7. I fall asleep during movies or keep myself awake by doing other things. I cannot just sit and watch!
15 blogs I am nominating for this award:
1. Tara @ Hope for the Difficult Child
2. Cooking With My Kid
3. Amy @ Sing For Your Supper
4. Megan @ Food and Whine
5. Margo @ Joyful Homemaking
6. Sam @ Little House in the Big D
7. Jessie @ Saavy Savings
8. Tamsyn @ Max and Me
9. Kim @ The Money Pit
10. Trish @ Mom On Time Out
11. Aimee @ It’s Overflowing
12. Chelsea @ Two Twenty One
13. Sally @ Love of Homes
14. Allison @ Recreate
15. The Kid Can Cook
Please go check out these great blogs!