Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken has been a great recipe for my Little Chefs to help make. This is a perfect BBQ recipe for your family or for entertaining. We always get recipe requests from this one!
The ingredients are simple and probably already in your pantry and refrigerator. All you do is blend everything together then throw it in a zip top bag with your raw chicken. Let it marinade overnight and it is ready to grill. I like to reserve some of the sauce the night before in a small container to use the next day as a dipping sauce because it is so yummy. This is one time when I love having leftovers. The only way I usually get extra for the next day is to grill more chicken then what I anticipate needing on day 1. This chicken is so delicious on a salad or as a wrap. It makes a great day 2 meal!
- ⅔ cup Dijon mustard
- ½ cup honey
- 4 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon steak sauce
- 2 teaspoons worchestershire sauce
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- In a small bowl blend together the mustard, honey, mayonnaise, steak sauce and worchestershire sauce.
- Reserve about ¾ cup of the sauce in a separate container. Place in the refrigerator to use later for basting or for a dipping sauce.
- Pour remaining sauce in a zip top bag. Add the chicken then tightly close the bag. Shake the bag to cover all pieces of chicken with the sauce. Let marinade in the refrigerator overnight for best results.
- Preheat and lightly oil the BBQ grill. Grill chicken using indirect heat until done.
- Place some reserved sauce on the top or use it as a dip.