Easy Chicken Burritos has become a favorite go to recipe. Sports season has begun and we are running after school every night to at least 2 activities. Dinner has to be easy and fast! This is a super easy burrito recipe because it uses a frozen blend of corn and black beans as well as shredded rotisserie chicken. If you are teaching your kids to cook this is a great recipe to let them try. My easy chicken burrito recipe is a dump recipe. Everything is dumped into a skillet at different intervals, mixed together and served inside a warm tortilla. In the end you only have one dish to clean! I love that the clean up is just as easy as the cooking!
Easy Chicken Burritos
Just a few tips:
- I found the Pictsweet corn and black bean blend at Harmons.
- This recipe uses shredded rotisserie chicken. You can shred it yourself or at Costco and Sams Club you can buy a package of rotisserie chicken to save time. I love this stuff. I use it all the time!
- Pictweeet seasoned corn and black beans 12 oz
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheese
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Pour in packet of Pictweeet seasoned corn and black beans. Add chicken and water. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until water is evaporated.
- Add in cumin, sour cream and cheese. Stir to combine well.
- Cover for an additional minute to allow cheese to melt.
- Wrap in cooked tortilla and serve warm.