These were an easy-to-do activity, which was similar to a “color by numbers” craft. We followed a simple number legend to peel and stick foam and jeweled tiles to create our mosaic masterpieces.
- Easy to use, even for the smaller fingers to peel and stick
- Helps with recognizing and matching numbers, and practices fine-motor skills
- Kept the Little Chefs entertained for a good amount of time
- Pretty Durable and the Tiaras have an adjustable foam velcro closure
- Loved that it is an educational craft, and when you are done – it then becomes a dress up item and a Robot destroyer to squash the bad guys!
- Kimmi and I also thought it would be a perfect “keep-busy” project for road trips or even a fun activity at a party.
The only things we saw as a negative to these kits- is that the foam stickers could maybe be a bit more sticky. We had a few fall off after a few times of playing with them. However, there are extra stickers included in the kit, so you can just replace them. Also, I would’ve liked the kids to be able to use their own creativity and imagination to create and design their own Robots and Tiaras, instead of following a pattern, I guess they could just make their own patterns?! Overall, we loved these kits and will definitely have these on hand for future rainy days or road trips…or maybe Little Chef K’s next birthday party!
And as you can see, we could not have the tiaras without the rest of the princess attire! What cute little princesses with their new Sticky Mosiacs Tairas! And the Robots turned out so cute, well the boys informed me that they are not cute, they are “cool”!
A BIG thank you to Orb Factory for providing and introducing us to their fun Sticky Mosaics. They are also so generous to be giving away either the Robot or the Twinkle Tiara Kit, to one of our lucky readers!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway