Sometimes I like to thank someone for a kind deed. A quick note or small gift makes the thank you extra special. This Minion Thank You Note is just that – an easy craft that takes just a few minutes to create. Thank you notes with candy are extra special.
I love printables, but sometimes I want a craft that isn’t a printable. This fun minion thank you note is easy to create and easy to replicate.
Minion Thank You
- Yellow card stock
- Blue card stock
- Black card stock
- Wiggly eyes
- Black sharpie
- Movie theater box candy
- Measure your movie theater box candy. Add 1″ to the length. I like to add 1/4″ to the width just to be sure it covers the box.
- Cut out the yellow card stock to these measurements.
- Round the top of the yellow card stock to create the head of the minion.
- Cut a rectangle out of the blue card stock. The width is a little smaller and the length is about half that of the yellow card stock.
- Cut two smaller rectangles out of the blue card stock. 1/2″ wide and about 2″ in length. You don’t need to be exact as you will cut off the extra.
- Using the sharpie draw short lines which appear to be stitches around all 3 rectangles, 2 circles as buttons, a pocket and the words Thanks a “Minion!”
- Cut out a strip of black card stock the width of the yellow card stock. This will go behind the eyes.
- Using the black card stock cut out hair for the minion. It doesn’t need to be perfect or exact.
- Glue the blue clothes on top of the yellow card stock. Cut off any excess of the overall straps.
- Glue the black strip at the top with the wiggly eyes on top.
- Glue the black hair to the back of the yellow card stock.
- Draw on a smile with a black sharpie.
- Glue the yellow card stock onto the movie theater box candy.