Teacher Appreciation is in full swing at our school. The PTA sent out a schedule with what each student should bring/wear/do for that day. My Little Chefs have also told me there are fun posters up all over the school about the teachers. It is funny how easy crafts make something simple even more special. I hope the teachers are loving it as much as my kids are!
Here is a door idea pie chart style! If you have a lot of students in your class you might need to make two pie charts on the door so the triangles do not become too skinny.
- Measure out your door and make a circle with that diameter. Divide the circle up into your desired amount of triangles.
- Cut out triangles in different colored paper because we love color and the students like choices.
- Each student will choose one triangle, write their name on it and something they like about their teacher.
- Optional: Let the students decorate the rest of the triangle however they desire. I love seeing the pictures from the Kindergartners!
- Recreate the circle with your new colorful triangles!
- Add some text to the door above the pie chart such as; What we love about (teacher’s name).
Quick, easy, and the students are involved in the process! Don’t they just LOVE seeing their work on the doors or walls?! I know mine do!
For another teacher appreciation idea check out what Jenny is doing in Little Chef B’s classroom!
Here are 4 teacher appreciation quotes that are printables to make it easy for you!