I love shopping the after holiday sales. This is where I find a lot of my fun crafting supplies. This past January I went to an after christmas sale and found some green burlap ribbon. I knew I could make one or two St Patricks Day crafts of some sort.
I love a white frame with a simple picture inside. I decided to create a clover out of the burlap ribbon. The tricky part is making a clover the right size when the ribbon isn’t wide enough, but I was able to figure it out. If you haven’t checked out my St. Patricks Day Scavenger Hunt it is great for kids. I just updated it!
- green burlap ribbon
- printable Lucky background
- printable clover template
- white cardstock
- white 8×10 frame
- Print out the Lucky background on cardstock preferably. Cut it down to 8×10 to fit in your frame.
- Print out the clover template. Cut it out of green burlap. This isn’t the easiest to cut out. I found it a lot easier to pin the paper to the burlap ribbon. Burlap tends to unravel when you cut it so be careful to not pull any of the strings especially on the edges.
- Place the two pieces of clover together on the white Lucky cardstock.
- Insert the clover into the frame.
- That is it, we are done! Aren’t St Patricks Day crafts fun and quick?! At least this one is.