Do your towels end up on the floor and not on the hook? Mine fall down all the time no matter how creatively I put it on the hook. Today I will show you how to create your own simple hanging bath towel. In just a few minutes and some twill tape you will not have your towel fall on the floor again!
- Cut your twill tape 4″ long. Use fray check on the ends so they do not fray. I use this stuff on anything that will fray. It works perfectly.
- Fold your towel in half. Using a ruler mark one inch from the fold on both sides of the towel. I put one pin on each side of the fold.
- Line up your twill tape on the towel at your mark. Attach the twill tape to the towel with a sewing machine. Make sure you back stitch.
- Repeat with the opposite end of the twill tape. This is what it should look like when finished. There should be 2 inches between the tape.
- Hang your towel up with your new simple hanging bath towel and it will not fall on the floor on its own.
It is a simple fix that only takes a few minutes to solve this very common problem. Since all my towels are white in my kids bathroom I am going to stitch their color across the twill tape so I know very easily whose towel was not properly put away. Pin this for later if you think this will solve the towel on the floor problem in your house.