The Snowman Dice Game is a great game that only requires basic and minimal supplies. Little Chef D had such a fun time playing this game! Little Chef H had a great time pretending to play with us as she drew lots of little circles on her paper. At least they were both having fun!
The more we played The Snowman Dice Game more details Little Chef D wanted to add. In my key I did not put a flower in the hat like in the movie “Frosty the Snowman” so she fixed that for me! I might just start carrying around dice in my diaper bag to play this game at the doctors office, waiting to pick up other Little Chefs from activities, or at a restaurant! It is so easy to set up to play in just a minute.
We folded our paper three times to make 8 boxes. This step is not necessary, but it did help Little Chef D keep her drawings within the lines! In each box we drew three circles; small, medium, and large on top of each other like a snowman.
Snowman Dice Game
Ingredients: Paper, Crayons or colored pencils, Dice
- Make your key. (1-eyes and nose, 2- three buttons, 3- scarf, 4- arms, 5- mouth, 6- hat)
- Optional: Fold your paper into 8 boxes; this means folding the paper three times.
- Draw three circles; small, medium and large on top of each other like a snowman.
- Taking turns roll the dice and draw the corresponding part/object according to the key on the snowman.
- The first player with all 6 parts on the snowman wins!
Don’t forget to enter our current giveaway!! Today is the LAST day!
Come back tomorrow for our Fantastic Thursday linky party and then our next giveaway THIS Friday!!!