Five Little Chef Fans! I want to introduce you to Jenny. She is new to Five Little Chefs this year and will be helping me make this blog even better! She has three Little Chefs of her own and they are excited to start cooking and creating. This is her first post so let’s give this Giveaway a great showing with a lot of comments and entries to welcome her here! Don’t forget to link up to our linky party Fantastic Thursday! We would love to see anything you have been up to! Kimmi-Headchef
Okay here it is …….. a recipe software that is going to knock your socks off!! Cook’n Recipe Organizer! One of the reasons, and there are many, that we LOVE this software, is our Little Chefs can use it!!
There are so many features that make Cook’n Recipe Organizer just awesome! Here are some of our favorites;
- It’s amazing recipe organizer.
- Little Chefs can easily find their favorite recipes.
- Little Chefs can search the internet through the software for new recipes.
- Entering in recipes, is really easy. It has a quick-fill system so it does a lot of the typing for you, or for the kiddos!
- We also liked the option to adjust the recipe for how many people we are cooking for…how cool is that?!
- It also has a menu planner that is so easy to use, once again the Little Chefs can even plan the weekly (or longer) menu.
- Little Chefs can compile a grocery list of everything we need for the week with the list organized by aisle at the store.
- It shows you the nutritional value of the recipes by ingredient, which then allows you to substitute out with a healthier option or will just give you a heads up that extra workout days will be needed.
So, now the good news……..Cook’n Recipe Organizer Software will be our GIVEAWAY for today!